Campsite committed to La Flotte-en-Ré
Flower Campings member campsite
At Flower Camping le Bel Air as well as at Flower Campings, we advocate vacations with a human face, the antipodes of the big outdoor resorts. The holidaymakers are known and recognized and benefit from a friendly and warm setting, in a family atmosphere. The animations are present but not heavy, with a particular attention for the children of less than 12 years via a dedicated program: the Mister Flower Club, assured in summer every morning from Monday to Friday. The two Flower Campings mascots come to assure the show during the summer: Dino and Mister Flower.
A word from Camille Virgino, campsite manager
The values of Flower Campings – the first chain of independent franchised campsites in France – are for us the very essence of our vision of camping. In order to offer the most suitable stay to our customers, it was therefore obvious for us to become a member of Flower Campsite.
Being a Flower Campings member means being channel ambassador and guarantee our holidaymakers a very high standards by applying the standards specific to Flower Campings, namely :
- Offer a warm, attentive and personalized welcome and give recommendations and advice on the region, heritage and terroir and specific information on camping.
- Cultivate a convivial ambiance and a human customer relationship.
- Ensure the respect of the tranquility holidaymakers, with adapted animations.
- Give importance to thenatural environment of the campsite and the region and implement actions promoting biodiversity and ecology.
- Guarantee a listening ear and a sense of service constant with the holidaymakers from all the staff of the campsite.
- Propose the My Flower loyalty program to our guests to congratulate them on their loyalty to the Flower chain and its campsites.
- Apply the health measures of the Flower Safe charter + developed by Flower Campings.
We have been going to Flower campsites for a few years now and we are always delighted. The team is very attentive to customers and their commitment is very strong.
Patricia and Laurent
Camping committed to the environment
Au Flower Camping le Bel Air, we act in in favor of biodiversity by installing birdhouses and feeders, an insect hotel, a hive for solitary bees.
Theecology and the sustainable development are also for us essential commitments that we put in place thanks to many devices: solar lamps, LED bulbs, presence detector in the sanitary facilities, battery operated tools, water saving faucets, double flow flush in the accommodations, drip irrigation. You will also find, in the enclosure of our camp-site, a point reserved for the selective sorting.
At the reception, some organic products and from the short circuit are on sale. We favor black and white and draft prints. The tourist documentation is available for consultation. Find on our application Flower Camping, the welcome booklet.
Accessible campsite for disabled people on the Ile de Ré
For our campers with reduced mobility, notre camping dispose de dedicated parking spaces at the entrance. Our reception area is accessible to all without a step and there is an adapted area at our reception desk. We also offer 5 sites accessible to PMR. In the sanitary facilities, spaces are reserved for PRMs with: shower cubicles, toilets, washbasins and dishwashing basins.
On the other hand, we do not currently have any accessible rentals for PRM. The restaurant-snack-bar is also accessible to all. Only 900 m from the campsite, the Arnérault beach, the only beach in La Flotte en Ré, has an access ramp for people with reduced mobility as well as seahorse chairs.